Tuesday 22 March 2016

The State of Mental Health

For the sake of my mental health, I will be avoiding political posts for the foreseeable. There are so many things in the world right now that demand attention, so many right-wing governments and candidates that have so many policies I cannot abide or agree on, that it has gotten to the point it is seriously affecting me, and in the state I am at present, I cannot deal with it.
It is not that I don't care about these things any more. It's that I care too much, and I am unable to cope with seeing the whole world turn harsher by the day
I used to be classed middle-of-the-road. I supported neither the far left nor the far right. My views have not changed. The parties however, and the perception of the views held by those parties, has. I am now considered far left, and by some, extreme left.
I will not be blocking, unfollowing, or unfriending. I will simply be scrolling past. It's the best I can do with what I have right now. Some things will still punch through, but mostly, they see me scrollin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment